TICKIT WOODEN TREASURES COMPETITION 2022
To celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee 2022 we will be running a Wooden Treasures picture and pattern making competition.
1st Prize - £100 TickiT voucher
2nd Prize - £50 TickiT voucher
3rd Prize - £25 TickiT voucher
- Make sure you are following TickiT_Education on Instagram.
- Create a picture, play scene or pattern using your TickiT Wooden Treasures.
- Take a photo of your creation and post it on Instagram between Thursday 2nd June and Sunday 5th June.
- Tag us in your post and use #TickiTTreasures.
- Tell us in your post what your favourite TickiT Wooden Treasures activity is and why.
- Entries must be posted between 2nd June and the 5th June 2022.
- By entering the TickiT Treasures Competition you agree to allow TickiT to reshare your image across all marketing channels.
- The winners will be selected by a panel of judges from the TickiT team.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 11th June 2022.
- The competition is open to entries from UK & Europe.
- Prizes can be spent at TickiT.co.uk or TickiT.eu.
- Entry must be created with at least one set of TickiT Wooden Treasures, other resources may be incorporated.
- This competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
- Prizes will be allocated to the Instagram account owner.
- Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of TickiT or Commotion Limited, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with the organisation.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- TickiT reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- TickiT cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- If any prize cannot be distributed or is returned as undelivered TickiT reserves the right to select an alternative winner or to give the prize to charity. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, TickiT reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else.
- TickiT has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control TickiT reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners. TickiT has arranged this promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. TickiT reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
- Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another prize draw or given to charity. The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with the prize draw. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner TickiT will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for doing so. TickiT reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Email safety: In the event that we wish to contact you in connection with your entry via email we will do so via an email ending in ‘tickit.co.uk’. Any email which appears to come from TickiT, but using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to Customer Services. DO NOT respond or act on any email if you are not sure that it comes from TickiT. If you are in any doubt please contact Customer Services. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. TickiT may publish the winner’s first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city. Unfortunately we are unable to accept or return any entries sent to us by post. TickiT’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter. The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.