TickiT Environmental Policy
- TickiT products are certified non-toxic, which means they do not contain phthalates, lead or cadmium.
- All solid wood sourced for our range comes from ethically and sustainably managed forests and plantations.
- All composite wood we use, such as plywood and MDF, is certified formaldehyde free.
- We use water-based, non-toxic paints and stains.
- Our wooden shipping pallets are reusable and when they reach the end of their lives, they can be turned into wood chip.
- We are working towards using recyclable packaging for all TickiT products and the elimination of single use plastics.
- Our TickiT product boxes and our warehouse cardboard packing boxes are made from at least 75% recycled material.
- The TickiT range is tested to the latest European and International standards for consumer products and toy safety.
Last updated September 2021